How to Contact External Agencies

Whilst staying at Thornlea you may require the services of a solicitor, accountant, bank manager, advocate or the Citizens Advice Bureau, for example (this is not an exhaustive list). If you require contact numbers and addresses for any one of these professionals please do not hesitate to ask the Manager or any member of staff who will be only too pleased to assist you. The Home also has letter headed stationery available for any resident who requires this.

Contact Info

Thornlea Care Home
308 St.Annes Road, South Shore
Blackpool, Lancashire

Telephone: (01253) 345574
email: please click here to send an online enquiry